We are excited to partner with En Fuego, who has provided fresh, local cuisine in the islands for 15 years. They are now offering a healthy, affordable lunch service to our campus. On the digital order form, you select the specific days when you’d like a catered lunch. The price per lunch is $7.00. Your total cost for the month is based on the number of meals you order.
Please take note of the following information pertaining to En Fuego’s catered lunch orders and payments:
- Lunch orders for December are now closed.
- The price per lunch is $7.00 with your total cost for the month reflecting the number of meals you order.
- Lunch orders are accepted online and via credit card payment only. We are not accepting payment at the high school campus.
- Payment is required to confirm your order and is non-refundable. We are unable to offer refunds for illness, vacation, or cancellation.
- In the event students who ordered lunches are absent on Mondays through Thursdays, we will store their food until the next school day. Students should let lunch distributors know that they are picking up a held lunch from the previous day. If students are absent on Fridays, families may pick up lunches from campus before the office closes at 3:30 p.m. This is also an option if students are absent on other days. Held lunches will be discarded after the listed time frames and no refunds will be given.
- If your child is off-campus for mentorship on Wednesdays (starting on September 6th), please do not order them food on those days.
We will distribute lunches from the Senate Snack Shop in Damon Hall.
If you have any questions about our lunch service or orders, please contact Mishell Jordan, High School Health Aide and Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or 808-423-1356.
Mahalo and Bon Appetit!