Limited space is available for 2020-2021, contact admissions for availability.
Being different isn’t a bad thing.
Assets is what a school should be....
A place where every child learns differently and those differences are celebrated.
A place that’s student-centric, where students’ strengths define their education.
A place where students are accepted and affirmed.
Bright kids who learn differently often don’t fit the mold.
Assets kids are often dyslexic, gifted, twice exceptional, or have other language-based learning differences. They may excel in one area while struggling to read and take notes. At Assets, these students learn to trust again, to build relationships with teachers and trust that they are understood, that they fit in.
At Assets, students learn to trust again, to build relationships with teachers and have faith that they are understood, that they fit in.
- They see their happy, bright child return home after school unhappy and angry.
- The child hides in the bathroom to do homework and lies about reading (often memorizing instead).
- Little flags indicate that school is not going “the way it should,” and the child seems to be dejected, frustrated, or defeated a bit more each day by a system that seems to work for other kids.
- The child has no stars on their classroom reading chart.
- School seems to be crushing the child’s once bright spirit.
If your child is struggling and you’re concerned, Assets might be right for you. Let’s talk.