Director of Development
This is an exciting time for Assets School and the Advancement Office. Within the past several years, the school has acquired a second campus, completed a capital campaign for the new Harry and Jeanette Weinberg K-4 Village, and reached all-time high marks for its annual gala and financial aid awarded.
This position requires a thoughtful person who is both collaborative and comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy. A successful candidate will have a vision for how to grow and build capacity within our department, as well as how Development advances the school’s mission.
More specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead all aspects of the annual giving program
- Lead the strategy and management of the annual fundraising gala. This includes table sales, venue management, silent and live auction, volunteers, programming, technology, vendors, VIP recognition and all other elements.
- Further develop and lead Alumni Programs
- Collaborate with the Director of Capital Campaigns to further develop and lead the Legacy Giving program
- Manage the school’s Honu Society for donors
- Collaborate with the Director of Capital Campaigns to identify and cultivate possible major gift donors
- Lead grant writing and grant management for all non-capital grants
- Develop targeted campaigns for specific needs and constituents
- Build relationships with faculty, staff, parents, alumni and friends of the school
- Collaborate with the school’s parent organization
- Manage donor database oversight
- Lead donor acknowledgement, recognition and mahalo, including the planning and execution of donor and volunteer recognition events
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and references to Ryan Masa at email@example.com